tisdag 20 juli 2010

Advance… or be left behind…

I’ve learned, Veni, Vidi, Vici, that the Energy, Force, Momentum I need for my perpetual advancement is obtained from the Good Angel and Holy Godess named Interest.

But the Good Angel, in whose heels I’m, is followed by a shadowy ghost, a scary indescribable monster, now and then mumbling “You could be Left Behind”. I hate the thought of being left behind, alone by myself and the monster, in the dry and lifeless dessert. Just the thought scares me, it doesn’t matter whether the circumstance is bright or lousy, to advance, to go on steadily...from the dark into the unknown dawn.

The main heading is one aspect of the harsh realities of the principal of necessity within the labor market and various fields where knowledge and ability counts…Each individual must adapt to another principal, namely the principle of division of labor.

The only thing that stands between you and your highest ideals and every desire is Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (F.U.D.). Don't FUD your way to failure. Free yourself to success. By Warren Henningsen

People may forget what you have said, and people may forget what you have done, people however, will NEVER FORGET how you made them feel. :) ♥ By Nina Kovacs

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar