lördag 10 juli 2010

About Art

I love beautiful and artful, natural and conceived, imagined and virtual, things and creations as well as designs. They are remarkable in my eyes, they astound me. They take my breath away. I call them true art. They inspire my sense of imagination and space, they live in my mind. Any person informed about Art would ask me: What do you mean? Then I would answer: I will show you when I perceive it.

A kaleidoscope is like that! The pearls, the small bits of multicolored glass, always form new enjoyable and surprising patterns.

In a sneak peak, in a blink of the eyes, with the speed of a lightning, everything is weighed and measured, estimated and valued. Then it’s completely certain what we prefer and even what we love. Instantly, but covertly, accepted or rejected. The sneak peak is completely out of the will power and checks uncontrollably everything popping up all the time. All the reasoning, talking, following afterwards is just nice entertainment to peak again or an excuse to get out of the place as quickly as possible. God help me out of here! Sometimes two different sneak peaks meet and weld together, that’s instant love.

The first sneak peak, during a nano-second, decides it all and it's impression and value stays, it will not be forgotten nor changed. However much you ponder it, tear and gnaw it, there will be no change...

The other day I saw a young Lady at the parking lot, she moved briskly and she looked like a fairy. Do you know the famous poem by Baudelaire? Gosh. It was perfectly like that.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar